As per the rental agreement, a tenant is responsible for the condition of a rental property in anywhere in Australia. The owner of a property has the complete right to hold back a part of bond money if the property is left not in the state as it were at the time of occupancy. Several studies claim that more than 50% of rental disputes occur because of improper cleaning at the end of tenancy. Therefore, performing the end of vacate cleaning as per the agreement is highly important if you wish to get back your bond money. However, the question is how much clean you have to leave the rental abode?
Let’s get started!
Paying Special Attention to the Kitchen
Your landlord may not satisfy with the cleaning of the kitchen. It is a harbour of bacteria and germs. Your kitchen countertop withstands dirt and become greasy with time. The oven and other major appliances also get dirty beyond imagination. A professional end of tenancy agency in Parramatta gives an assurance of in-depth cleaning of every corner of the property including the kitchen. They follow the standard checklist to leave the place spotless.
- Removal of dust from ceiling fans and exhaust fans
- Wipe off from inside and outside the cupboards, cabinets and any storage units
- Cleaning of grease, grime and other spots from the stove and the countertop
- Cleaning of the oven by removing burnt food particles and other stubborn stains
- Cleaning of the dishwasher
- Cleaning of a sink and faucets
- Cleaning of the splash back and mopping the floor
Paying Attention to the Bathroom
There are instances where the landlord seems unsatisfied because of the poor cleaning of the bathroom. After kitchen, it is the dirtiest place of an abode and needs special cleaning. The standard bathroom cleaning checklist involves several things:-
- Removing accumulate dust from exhaust fans
- Getting read of grime and dir from inside and outside of drawers
- Removing soap residue and mineral deposits from shower door, shower head, floor, bathtub and soap holder
- Cleaning of the bathroom’s walls and tiles
- Cleaning of the toilet seat and towel rails
- Sanitising door knobs, toilet lever, sinks and taps
Don’t Forget Cleaning of Areas that Need Extra Cleaning Support
There are some corners of the room that needs special cleaning. If the carpet has stains, vacuuming is not enough. Steam cleaning is the only solution. If the tile of your bathroom gets dirty or stained, it needs special cleaning treatment.