Differences Between End of Tenancy & Regular Cleaning
Are you shifting from your rented property? Are you looking to leave the property with a good note? Do you wish to settle your bond without losing a penny? It is necessary to understand the difference between end of tenancy and regular cleaning in this context. Many tenants believe that lease cleaning and regular cleaning have no difference. Here they do the biggest mistake. Surprisingly, lease cleaning also involves regular cleaning, but it is far different from it. If you want to move out with all your bond money back, understanding the differences between them is crucial.
The type of cleaning comprises the day to day or weekly cleaning tasks to maintain general sanitation of the property. The type of cleaning is necessary to follow on a regular basis to make the aesthetic attractive and keep dust, stains, and other contaminants away. In other words, it is a practice to inhibit the growth of illness-causing bacteria or fungi. Here are some of the tasks performed for regular cleaning:-
- Vacuuming and brushing carpets
- Washing laundry and dishes
- Dusting for general sprucing
- Wiping commonly used areas like tables, kitchen, bathroom, and furniture
- Sweeping and mopping
- Cleaning debris from curtains, beddings, upholstery and other areas
- Garbage disposal
End of Lease Cleaning
When it comes to end of lease cleaning, it stands for deep sanitation that is performed when the tenant removes all his personal belongings and unfurnished the property. When the end of lease agreement is signed, the agreement reads that the property must be returned in the same state as it was at the time of occupancy. If the tenant fails to return the property according to the clause, the owner has the right to cut down some amount from the bond money for cleaning. Here is the list on what involves in the end of lease cleaning in Sydney–
- Wiping of the doors and windows from inside
- Spot-cleaning of walls, floors, switches, etc.
- Cleaning of cupboards and other storage units of all rooms
- Deep cleaning of bathroom, kitchen, and living area
- Sanitising hard-to-reach or neglected areas
- Cleaning of the oven and other appliances
It is all about leaving the property in a good state so that the landlord can satisfy. Professional cleaning agencies offers steam cleaning of the carpet with the service at an attractive discount.