Finest Capet Cleaning Services in Melbourne, Sydney
- Specialise in steam carpet cleaning and dry carpet cleaning in Melbourne
- Offering services to homes and commercial properties- offices and retails
- Using eco-friendly products to treat stains and dirt
- Applying stain protection products upon your request
- Keeping the carpet free from bacteria and allergens
- Offering services at the best price in the industry
Why Is It Worth to Get Your Carpet Cleaned by Professionals?
Vacuuming alone cannot be so effective to clean a string of contaminants that embedded deeply within the carpet fibres. It is why you need professional carpet cleaning services in Melbourne. Depending on the level of use, you can call experts to clean your carpet once or twice a year. For busy commercial properties, they need special carpet steam cleaning services in Melbourne monthly or quarterly. Our carpet cleaning plans are attractive.
Get in Touch with Us for Free Service Quotes at 0412099376 or email us at email@example.com
Which is Better- Steam Cleaning or Dry Cleaning for Carpets?
Both cleaning methods are designed for different types of carpets and rugs. Depending on the fabric and colour, our team of experts decide the type of floor covering cleaning method is suitable for your carpet.
Steam Carpet Cleaning
A well suitable choice for mixed-fibre and synthetic carpets! It is excellent for woollen rugs to sanitise the fabric, remove stains, bacteria, and allergens. It is also called as hot water extraction.
List of the carpet fabrics for steam cleaning:-
- Pure Wool
Dry Carpet Cleaning
It is the most preferred method for delicate carpets and rugs that are of bright colour and made from natural fibres like silk. However, the technique is not so effective to treat stubborn stains, but it refreshes the floor cover.
Procedures Followed by Us for Carpet Steam Cleaning
S K Cleaning Steam Carpet Cleaning Services in Melbourne follow well-devised procedures and industry-proven cleaning to provide the highest satisfaction.
Our time-tested carpet steam cleaning service is available with end-of-lease cleaning services in Melbourne at reasonable prices. While cleaning, our experts follow a range of extra carpet care options such as using safe stain removal products, pH testing for stains, using carpet protectors and deodorising solutions.
You are just a call away to book our steam rug cleaning services in Sydney. You can also book us online.
Our professionals will closely examine the carpet materials and stains. It helps them to determine the best possible cleaning solution for the particular carpet.
- Thorough vacuuming of the carpet to remove dirt
- Pre- treating for any stains
- Injecting the solution into the fibre with high pressure to agitate dirt and stains
- Using the high-end steam machine to extract dissolved dirt, stains and moisture (up to 95%)
- Applying stain repellent solutions or protectors right after steaming to protect spills from getting stubborn for at least 6 months
Why Hire S K Cleaning Services for Carpet Cleaning in Melbourne?
- Equipped with a highly efficient carpet dry and steam cleaning machines
- Provide your carpet with long lasting protection against bacteria, germs, and other nasties
- Using stain repellent solution to protect the rug from stains for at least 6 months
- Using solvent-based products to deep clean the floor covering without causing damages and discolouration
- Try our best to restore the original new like feel to the carpet
- Avoid harsh heat and much water to avoid the shrinking issue
- Perform a thorough pre-vacuum routine to remove dry soils and debris
- Service on time and at reasonable prices in the industry
Do you take the carpet away for cleaning?
No, we provide the cleaning service at your doorstep. Our advanced cleaning equipment let us perform the cleaning job without shifting the carpet from its place.
How often should I consider carpet cleaning?
It depends on how much foot traffic your carpet receives. However, cleaning every 6-month is a good to follow.
Can I get some sort of discounts?
We offer deep carpet cleaning service with end of lease for which you can expect the service at reasonable prices.
How much time does the carpet get dry?
It usually takes 2 to 4 hours, depending on the weather condition.
Do you use toxic products for cleaning?
No, we use branded and reliable eco-friendly cleaning products.
How long will it take to cleaning the carpet?
It depends on the carpet size, fabric quality, and number of stains.
Are your carpet cleaners insured?
Yes, they are. We work will fully insured carpet cleaners to maintain the high quality work standards.